There are no size boundaries since this collection is going to LSF.
Marking and call tags/labels
The following guidelines are used when marking Publication Studio items
- Mark on Yale bookplate when there is one, generally in the upper left corner.
- Mark on verso of last page,
lower right hand corner, when there is no Yale bookplate. The lower left hand corner
is the alternate location when the lower right hand corner is unusable.
- If the last page is unmarkable
(e.g. too dark or shiny or filled with text or illustrations), mark the
verso of the first usable page from the end.
NOTE: Do not mark call number on original wrappers.
Do not print call tags since the collection is going to LSF.
Publication Studio items are classed as a name collection, using sequential numbering.
|Monographs of all sizes
||‡b beingen ‡h Publication Studio ‡i 8
Special notes, series, subjects and tracings
- Make a name tracing for Publication Studio
- Make a series tracing for Jank editions, when applicable
- Make topical subject and genre headings as appropriate
Return to top